(a) Before ordering online, please check that you have ordered the correct product, size etc for your intended use.
(b) We will not be responsible for a return if you simply change your mind.
(c) Custom made products are non returnable.
(d) If goods received are damaged in transit, photographic proof will be required before they are replaced. Please allow 14 business days for us to complete our appraisal.
(e) Vista Education & TPS reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty and conduct a check. If deemed faulty by VISTA Education & TPS , a replacement item will be shipped where possible subject to stock availability or a credit note issued.
(f) Vista Education & TPS will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
(g) For exchanges, customers will be responsible for return shipping and handling charges.
(h) Please ensure that products returned are in the original packaging to ensure no damage occurs during the return journey.
Please email Vista Education & TPS and you will be emailed a Returns or Exchange form that must be completed and returned with your items.
To ensure you receive your preferred exchange choice please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact detailsand details of the preferred replacement choice (Item name, item code, colour & size). This will ensure your item is kept aside whilst we await the return of your garment to our warehouse. If the style you require is sold out an online credit note will be issued.
Enclose your receipt and merchandise to:
Vista Education & TPS
Vista Education & TPS reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty and conduct a production and quality check. If deemed faulty by an Vista Education & TPS quality control staff member, a replacement item will be shipped where possible subject to stock availability or a credit note issued.
1) Vista Education & TPS will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
2) Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charge.
3) For faulty or damaged goods, please include a copy of your postage receipt. If the product is deemed faulty after review we will then credit the cost of postage back to you.
4) You need to send the original or a copy of receipt with you order.
5) In the event that your product is lost in transit, Vista Education & TPS will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Registered Post.
6) We ask that you allow 14 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
Whilst all effort is made to list all items as accurately as possible, in the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Vista Education & TPS reserves the right to withdraw the item from sale, and to refuse or cancel orders.
Vista Education & TPS will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method received.